Take Action • Resource Centre • Public Participation • Partnering for Change • Media
We use multiple interventions to advocate for violence prevention.
In the Resource Centre, a wide range of resources aimed at contributing towards lifelong learning can be found:
Legislative framework and policies
Violence Prevention Brochures
Public Participatory Interventions
- Convening public participatory meetings with communities with the view of submitting written submissions and presenting oral submissions.
- Submitting shadow reports on levels of violence in particular sectors
- Developing and joining campaigns that will contribute to violence prevention
Partnering for Change
- Collaborating with other stakeholders on common issues to collective advocate for violence prevention
- Join violence prevention campaigns appropriate to our vision and mission
- Convene and join round tables, seminars and conferences on violence prevention
- Using social media such as Facebook and the website to advocate for violence prevention and peace-building
- Using community radio and television to advocate for violence prevention and peacebuilding
- Using vlogging to raise violence prevention awareness